EB-5 is the class of United States visa reserved for immigrant investors. Participating in the EB-5 program is an expedient way to obtain a United States Green Card for you and your family by making a capital investment in the United States of America.
- Live, work, or retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- The primary applicant, spouse, and all children under the age of 21 qualify under the same EB-5 application.
- Equal access to college education and opportunity for in-state tuition.
- No requirement to manage daily business operations of the investment.
- No travel restrictions in and out of your home country.
- No current visa quota backlogs.
- No sponsor is required as with most other employment or family-based visa categories.
- No claim for extraordinary ability or minimum education level.
- Option to become a U.S. citizen 5 years after you receive a conditional green card.
- We are a U.S. Government-approved Regional Center entity established for the purpose of managing EB-5 investment.
- Our Regional Center is located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and is approved to operate in 7 counties in the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. We engage in Regional Center projects throughout this geography.
- We engage in direct EB-5 projects throughout the United States.
- We have developed a unique service that is provided to all of our immigrant investor clients. This program is our commitment to assisting our investors in making a smooth and easy transition to life in the United States. Our investors benefit from our un-paralleled real estate, education, legal, financial and business consulting package that we call “America 101.”